Love

Love

Friday 28 November 2014

Blue Fern Studios - November Sketch Challenge

 
 

Here is my layout

Beautiful

 

 
 
I spotted this beautiful shop in Ubud on a 'little' shopping expedition.
It caught my eye and we HAD to stop. I really wanted a couple of the larger cages to hang as a corner display at home, but didn't have the courage to risk getting them through customs, so I just bought a few small ones.
 My next trip over, I had decided to buy one and take my chances....
And I couldn't find the shop....
 
 
 
 
I have used 2 sheets of the amazingly beautiful Montage range from Blue Fern Studios. The "Beautiful" title is also Blue Fern.
 
I have also used Scrap Matrix Vintage Trinkets (aged with gesso) and flowers, and a Prima stencil with Tim Holtz Distress Ink (peacock feathers).
 
As soon as I saw this brand - Blue Fern -  I knew we had to have
 it at Scrap Matrix.
It has not long been in store, and already proving popular. The quality is superb, colours are stunning and it just beckons "beautiful' layouts!
There are 2 more ranges - and one coming soon - the Garden and Ombre Dreams, which is now my new favourite range - and so perfect for mixed media backgrounds.
 
The Blue Fern Blog is a beautiful place, check it out here:
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cheers, Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment