Love

Love

Wednesday 19 November 2014

CSI November Case File No. S365-9

Follow this link to see more and to join in!

Here is the case:

 Here is me - solving it!

"Life Always Offers a Second Chance"

 
 
Evidence:
Leaves (on  the transparency and the floral), transportation accents (Melissa Francis resins - depicting the travel I didn't do!), music elements (music transparency and song titles), metal (charms - arrow, camera, passport, eternal hope symbol...), I scattered the flowers - in a cluster! I added string and there are numbers on the clock, and the word Second in the title.
 
Testimony:
I have documented (privately - on tag that says "This Happenned") the events that led to my 4 month, 5 years in the planning 'trip to everywhere'... that was cancelled due to family matters - the day before we were due to leave. I handwrote sing titles that were pertinent to the story.
 
 
 
Here are a couple of close ups, showing the metal charms, resins, scattered flowers and string, all sitting on a printed serviette with a Paris street scene on it - glued to a transparency.
 
 
 
I love this site!
And even though this layout is a record of a very sad time, it was good to get it done - and I am happy I did it for this challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!
Cheers, Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment