Love

Love

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Sketchabilities #126

This is the first time I am playing along with this site - I really liked the sketch and had a lot of fun playing. Two other friends at a retreat I attended on the weekend also had a go at the sketch, but I could not convince them to enter... I may work on that!
This is where you can find the challenge:
 

And this is my take on it - Magical.

The photo was taken the first night Darryl and I were at Niluh's house in Sanur,  Bali. It was pouring with rain, and we watched as the garden filled with water and the frogs came out for a swim. It was truly magical!
 
 
 This is a close up of my favourite part - I used Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays, a lime green transparency, Prima mica flakes, crystal stems and bark wire.
 
 
The only patterned paper used is from 7 Dots Cold Country (which I love - it is so versatile). I also used a black Petaloo doily, some older Prima letter stickers and Pink Paislee Artisan Elements, a border punch and some washi tape.
 
Cheers, Vicki
 

No comments:

Post a Comment