Love

Love

Tuesday 10 March 2015

11th March

CSI Case File 156

 
I may have mentioned that this is my favourite challenge site...
I love the way it makes me think, and inspires me to include different elements, sometimes ones I would not normally use together. And because there is so much evidence to choose (at least 2) from, the variety of styles and layouts entered is always amazing to see.... I love seeing what other scrappers come up with!
 
This is such a pretty palette, I immediately went to look at some of my 'garden' snaps... Not that I am a gardener, but do have limited success ( a little bit...) on occasion.... (read below!)
 
 

Let The Sunshine.


 
The Scheme: all colours accounted for.
Evidence: text print, cursive font (let the), leaves, mixed media background, liquid pearls.
Testimony: A Little Bit (in the journaling)
 
 
And a few close ups...
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, I love it when you leave a comment...
 
Cheers, Vicki. xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment