Love

Love

Thursday 9 April 2015

9th April

CSI Case File 159

http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/forum/topics/case-file-no-159-case-closes-on-april-9-2014

I have nearly left this until the last second! It scared me!!!!
It is so pretty, but I think it was the blue....
Anyway, I have recently bought myself some (very expensive!!!) water based wax crayons, so I decided to give them a whirl.... so much fun, and so relaxing. Of course, I didn't have the exact colours, (should have bought the bigger set lol!) but a bit of blending and I was happy with the result. And I am very pleased with how it all came together... quite quickly after I started. Who knew?

 

Here is my All Good layout, based on this case.

 
 
Scheme: All colours accounted for.
Evidence:  doodling (with water crayons), flowers and leaves (fussy cut and paper flowers), grid pattern (Kaisercraft grid stamp), stamps (grid and lacy diamond), jewels (hat pins and bling), decorative border (added colour to the already beautiful border on the Prima paper), love accents (a couple of hearts and I spread the title (almost) across my photo.
Testimony: I journaled into the border of my cluster, and used the word Love, which also features in the sub title at the bottom left corner.

Here are some close ups...



 
 

And some of the supplies I used....

 
 
This turned out so much better than I thought I could make it!
Loved the challenge of it all!
Another case - solved!
 
Cheers, Vicki



No comments:

Post a Comment