Love

Love

Tuesday 21 July 2015

27th June
 

CSI Case # 168 - Just Hanging

I missed publishing this on time....  eeeek!
Okay, so I may have struggled with this one a bit - must be the red again!
But, once I found this old photo of Zac and chose some bits... it kind of just happened and I am a little happy with it!
 
Here is the case file- click on the link to take you to the CSI site.
 
 
 
 
Here is my take on it...

Just Hanging



Scheme:  All colours accounted for
Evidence:  Stripes (of texture paste), Grid Pattern (the background paper), 'othet animal' (the elephant in the photo), Brush Font (title), Transparency (tucked behind the photo for the journaling), a Pair of Something (a pair of Jacks for part of my journaling, and a pair of hearts, floating).
Testimony:  I have scattered my journaling - in 2 spots, some visible, some on the hidden tag. And I guess I have the Jouirnal About Something That makes You Happy part too!  It is my son, looking very cute!

A few close ups....

 
 This one shows a close up of the journaling tags,
hidden behind the photo.

 
A better shot of the stripes of texture paste,
which I sprayed with Mr Hueys, yellow spray.

 
These are the materials I used:
Modeling Paste, 3 sprays (Mr Hueys, Adirondack and Chalkboard, some sprayed and some dripped), Silks Glaze paint - Spiced Pumpkin) , Higgins black ink for the drips, Black Pitt Pen for the border and the colour on the larger chippie frame, and a syringe to apply the texture paste in stripes.

 
Cool CSI case to solve.
Who will play along?
And what evidence will you discover?
 
Thanks for stopping by...
I would love if you left me a little comment!
 
Cheers, Vicki
Love. Laugh. Scrap. Shop
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment