Love

Love

Tuesday 25 August 2015

August 14

CSI Case File #173

 
 
This case closes on 27th August... best get onto it!
 
I loved this one and couldn't wait to get started... I actually had a plan as soon as I read the clues and decided on the photo.  That doesn't always happen that quickly!
 

 And here is Desi... I mean my layout!!

 
She is so much bigger now, and I can't believe I have not scrapped her at all yet.  Such a little cutie, and these colours looked pretty good with the cushion she is curled up on - now her head fits on that same cushion!!!
 
 
Scheme: All colours accounted for
Evidence: Check pattern - (besides the cushion! I have texture pasted through a stencil, grid pattern - layout design is a grid and the washi has a grid design also, flowers and leaves - pretty obvious, wet medium - tecture paste, animals - does the photo count? label - date label, slant something - the whole layout is slanted (this was soooo difficult for this straight scrapper!) Distress something - minor ink distressing around the edges of all the paper.
Testimony:  I have journaled about relaxing on the couch with Desi - this of course only happens when she is exhausted!!!
 

Here are some close ups...

 


 
I used white cardstock on top of some 7 Dots Destination Unknown (which I also matted the photo with.)  The stencil is an older Prima (which I have had for ages - and love to bits!). Once I had divided my page into a grid, I outlined the quadrants with bling, paper, lace, flowers, crystals and some micro beads. There is also a Prima resin heart locket (saying My Heart Is Taken!).
All the elements I used are from Scrap Matrix...
 
I loved doing this, and I am now inspired to print some more photos off of my baby - who is now so such a baby at 7 months old.
Thanks CSI!
 
Thanks for popping by...
cheers, Vicki
 

No comments:

Post a Comment