Love

Love

Friday 18 March 2016


25th September 2015
Never published at the time either!

CSI Case File # 177

Insert case file here!!!!
I loved this palette also.... even with the red in it!  I have never been a fan of 'primary colour' scrapping - not that I don't admire others who do it well... It just doesn't seem to happen for me!

Bali

Scheme: All colours accounted for.
Evidence: Book pages, mushrooms (on my book paper!), leaves/stems (green crystal stems), animals/insects (glass domes with dragonflies), book plate (for title).
Testimony: I chose Document an Unusual Place... while Bali is not unusual (!), the array of stunningly beautiful flowers and wildlife there is breathtaking!  I never take photos of flowers at home - unless I have had unusual success in my garden. lol. However, in Bali, I snap away constantly at the beauty of them all...
I have used 7 Dots papers... yummy!
I ended up adding so much more evidence.... of my own. lol
I love the delicacy of this flower, and wanted to highlight that with pretty lace, doilies and filigree.
All from my stash and Scrap Matrix.

Some close ups...




So happy with this page!
Thanks for the colour inspiration CSI!
Cheers, Vicki
Love. Laugh. Scrap. Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment